“Early childhood is the most important phase for overall development throughout the lifespan – WHO (World Health Organization)”
So how can I make the most of this crucial preschool time to give my preschool child a head start in life and learning?
There are a lot of activities that you can do at home with your preschool children like reading to them, playing and exploring. But it is extremely important to add professional preschool learning to mould the child’s style and improve their capability even if its just a few hours a week. this will ensure that all facets of learning which are just being developed in the child’s brain, are addressed and get the right impetus to flourish.\r\n\r\nAt birth, your child’s brain is only 25% developed and they have BILLIONS of cells that haven’t even been connected into working networks (synapses). By the time they are 3-4 years old, their brain has developed TRILLIONs of connections…all from experience they’ve had in those 3-4 years! It is during this critical period (the first 8 years) when enriched environments and increased stimulation can have the greatest impact on brain development. Learning at any age should be meaningful. Meaningful learning in Early Childhood happens through play and exploration and a conscious effort has to be made to introduce the child to shapes, colors, numbers and letters.
But is there a preschool program that does not require a full day or half day attendance and is not expensive?
Preschool Brampton is a program offered by Brampton Learna at Gore and Ebenezer, where preschool kids come for 1 hour a day for 4 days in a week totaling 16 hours per month. This program basically fills the gap of early childhood learning and brain development through a systematic learning approach with professional teachers.
This is Asifa ( Deo’s mom). Deo learned a lot at Brampton Learna. He feels comfortable to go to Brampton Learna. Specially he admires Shilpa teacher. In summers he enjoyed the art and other activities. Thanks to all the teachers for helping Deo in Studies and manners.
Mrs Asifa Khokhar, Mother of Deo, Sr. KG student; with Brampton Learna since Preschool
Preschool Brampton program also offers flexibility in timings. You can bring your child anytime between 4 pm – 8 pm on weekdays and 10 am – 2 pm on Saturdays. You can select 2, 3 or 4 days of your choice every week to bring your child in. We also have morning time preschool programs during the Summer Holidays and from time to time during the year.
Call our Preschool Brampton specialist today on 905.791.1222 to know more about our Preschool programs.
What you can expect from the Brampton Learna Preschool programs?
The Preschool Programs at Brampton Learna offers –
- comfortable, safe, nurturing environment for Preschoolers where the children feel at ease and can have fun while they learn.
- teachers work closely with the parents to ensure that the child is happy in the new environment. Our teachers are sensitive to the needs of all children, recognizing that they are continually growing, working and absorbing the world around them.
- Children are given opportunities to enhance their vocabulary
- Our learning program is planned around cognitive “themes” such as numbers, the alphabet, shapes, colours, animals, holidays, etc. This is facilitated through exploration, circle time, stories, sensory activities, dramatic play and introduction to work-on-books.
- The Preschool Programs curriculum covers age-appropriate sensorial Activities, Language Arts and Mathematics.
Visit Preschool Brampton program to know more about the preschool program which is offered at 4525 Ebenezer Road, unit 27, Brampton, On L6P 2K8